Friday, October 14, 2011


I came home from shopping with Daddy & was very happy & excited with all the lovely things he bought me.... "Thhhere my little SLUT.... are you happy now?" he asked me Mmm hmmm i purred to him busily drinking some sweet juice from the fridge. he came over to me and pulled me close to him saying "Now, little slut,  its time you COME over here and let me see your sweet pink little nipples. daddy has been watching them POKE through that thin white top of your all day. He reached up and rubbed my nipple thru my top. "Noooo Daddy I dont WANT to I complained. I was in NO mood to have him touch and paw me like he often did. It made me feel sick sometimes & I wanted to try my new pretty things on call my bff & see if she could come over. Now baby, you know Daddy gets to do WHATEVER he wants to you ALL the time, right? You're mine I own you... Youre my little filthy FUCK TOY & right now daddy wants to play with your little pink....teen.... nipples. You know what to do.... He sat down and patted his knee. I rolled my eyes & stomped my foot. Oh daddy! I gave up & walked over to him but I refused to sit on his knee. I started to get that sick feeling in my stomache as I knew what was to come next. In any case my little teen pussy I could feel was tingling in acticipation and excitement abit. Since you are being so NAUGHTY today little WHORE, daddy is going to make you clean his dirty ..... flithy cock with your pretty mouth! he unzipped his grey trousers and exposed his daddy cock. NO i won't! I complained. he smacked my face and mouth and as it was still stinging i sunk to my knees... yes Daddy I purred to him very passively as i enveloped his nasty cock in my sweet pink mouth. He relaxed and leaned his head back.... Ahhhh yes you little naughty girl daddy loves to feel your innocent mouth on his hard eager cock! Uhnnnn Fuck yeah baby doll! suck it...that's a good girl... he reached his hand out & snapped his fungers "I want some slick baby pussy right NOW baby he demanded. I scooted over, now on all fours and gave him access to my pussy which was rapidly dripping more & more with my girly honey. I was only wearing a short skirt so all he did was slip with fingers inside the panties & he said Baby I love you sooo much!  his fingers probed and rubbed my pussy and baby little clit. It was feeling very yummy and I was wondering if today he would finally let me come, as he only let me come every few times we did this..... Baby slut! daddy has a specail treat for you today...he giggled. Do you know what is going to HAPPEN today? No daddy I answered him, greedily sucking and licking his yummy cock that I adored so much.... Well I have a special FRIEND coming over any minute now! His name is uhhmm Mr. SMith and He's a good good friend of daddy's. he saw your picture on the internet & guess what Baby?! He paid me $100 already, he already paid me sweetie & he just wants to play a little with you.... I stopped sucking and shot my head up... WHAT? He's coming here?? NOW? I couldn't believe it. Daddy had often talked about letting other men touch me before but I was certain it was just talk. "But Daddy unm I don't know if i WANT that.. I mean YOU are the only man who has ever... touched me and um..." "NOw Baby he spoke very sternly to me.... You know you have to do WHAT DADDY thinks best & Daddy wants to start selling you for money now & then. Besides he has never TOUCHED a such a gorgeous teen as you before..,. you want to make him happy just like oyu make Daddy happy don't you? Don;t you like to give older men yummy pleasure baby & have them TOUCH & play with you??? I was thinking about this but Daddy continued: If I  like him we can see him lots & make lots of money baby... "Ohhhh ummmm.....well Daddy..." I had to do what Daddy wanted I knew...so I imagined I had better get ready for him! "Well um ill go take a shower then and put on some of my new make up and maybe my new clothes! I began to get excited at the idea of making this Mr. Smith hot & bothered for me & seeing how lovely I could make myslef for him & Daddy this afternoon.... "Uum what should i put on??? " Oh I think that new bikini with a little sundress over it would be cute to start with! So I smiled and grabbed the bag with my new pink bikini in it & dashed up the stairs to shower and get ready for this Mr. Smith!
to be continued






































No comments:

Post a Comment